 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2010
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 04:05:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I quite assure you, that I enjoyed all of you who brought stuff....it was
truly AWESOME!!!  I especially liked the mountain landscapes of
Jeff Elliot and Tim Strutt (Parlugment - who had ALL of their members
attend!!!!)

I enjoyed building the mountain, and I'm glad you liked it. But I think I
better call it a 'hill' compared to Jeff's mountain. That was just awesome.
I am just in awe of that piece of art. We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

The Guys who came from Ottawa: Tim, Jude (awesome!!!  Nice to meet you),
Kevin, Ka-ON (thanks for the help early on!!), and Jeff.  [again 100%
turn-out from OTTAWA]

Yeah us! That was cool having all of our members make it down for Train2.
Too bad we forgot to get a group shot.

Nice bridge ROB......welcome to TRAINS....I hope I can attempt to do with
RCX's what you can do for TRAIN.  Thanks to Iain who took lots of footage
with his Ellura Car.....I can't wait to see the video.....

Yes, I look forward to the video footage again. I know it hogs your
bandwidth Calum, but please let us see it whenever it's ready.
Thanks for taping the footage for us Iain. Looking forward to see how
you're going to top the last video (which was great).
And Rob, nice entry to the Train world. I loved the trestle bridge.
Gotta get me some more Technic.

Again KUDO's to Calum who made the event possible....mucho grasias me amigo!
Well, I am pooped out, so I will slowly get ready for bed.

And yes, thank you Calum for organizing this again. It was a great time.
Keep up the good work.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2