 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2014
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Final NOTE:  Those that didn't come or couldn't come missed out on something
Benjamin Medinets

Regrettably, I was unable to make it due to a family funeral the day before.
I really didn’t fell like partaking in any proceedings  the day after the
event in question.

I apologies if the BrickWarz discussion was a non-event due to my absence.
I still have all the papers, rules, troops and location for a future game.
Perhaps at an upcomming Friday Mel’s meeting I could come by and if Jeff and
Ben are there we could engage in some planning.

hey Kung-fu DUDE....

sorry about the circumstances...I can understand the situation.
I will more than likely be going to Mel's this Friday (as per Chris Magno).
I would welcome a discussion about an upcoming BrickWarZ event.

Benjamin Medinets