 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2030
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
my bedding ensemble set....Lego Blanket, Lego Pillows, and Lego sheet set...
Of course, I don't always schedule time to sit down and do some building....
Where did you get the bedding?

I'm pretty sure they were available from S@H at one point or at the Legoland
souvenir shops.  They were in my hotel room at the Legoland Hotel in Billund
but I was more impressed by the Bang and Olufsen cordless telephone than the
sheets.

Calum