 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2017
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:46:46 GMT

Hi,

Nice bridge ROB......welcome to TRAINS....I hope I can attempt to do with
RCX's what you can do for TRAIN.  Thanks to Iain who took lots of footage
with his Ellura Car.....I can't wait to see the video.....

Yes, I look forward to the video footage again. I know it hogs your
bandwidth Calum, but please let us see it whenever it's ready.
Thanks for taping the footage for us Iain. Looking forward to see how
you're going to top the last video (which was great).
And Rob, nice entry to the Train world. I loved the trestle bridge.
Gotta get me some more Technic.

Just curious, where is the footage for train1?  Is it on brickbay or the
rtl website somewhere?  I haven't seen it yet and wouldn't mind taking a
look.

Kevin