 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2016
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:38:13 GMT

Hi guys,

I also have to add that I had an awesome time at train2.  The layout was
very impressive, however I think Ottawa will need more real estate next
time... Perhaps I will have to look at building a module now that I know
what to expect.

Your mountain was awesome Tim, and that green hill, what can I say?  How
many green bricks were used in that thing?  I want to build one!

This a me-too post until later. I want to say thanks to all and good night.
I am coming up on 40 hours and my body demands sleep. :-)

Jude

P.S. Tim and I made it home safe and sound. My hallucinations have yet to
start and I want to keep it that way.

Glad you guys made it back ok.  I just got back this afternoon, and
should be posting my pictures by this evening.

Thanks again Calum for organizing this event.

Kevin

PS When is train3? :)