 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2029
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:

Regrettably, I was unable to make it due to a family funeral the day before.
I really didn’t fell like partaking in any proceedings  the day after the
event in question.

Don't worry about it--My sincere condolences, I hope you are doing okay.

I apologies if the BrickWarz discussion was a non-event due to my absence.
I still have all the papers, rules, troops and location for a future game.
Perhaps at an upcomming Friday Mel’s meeting I could come by and if Jeff and
Ben are there we could engage in some planning.

There's another this Friday due to popular demand (I somehow don't
understand, is it possible people can get Lego'd out? :).

I doubt it...did I tell you I eat, sleep, and breath Lego.....?  Have you seen
my bedding ensemble set....Lego Blanket, Lego Pillows, and Lego sheet set...
Of course, I don't always schedule time to sit down and do some building....

Benjamin Medinets

Where did you get the bedding?

Jude