 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2023
Re: TRAIN 2 was awesome!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
Yes, I look forward to the video footage again. I know it hogs your
bandwidth Calum, but please let us see it whenever it's ready.
Thanks for taping the footage for us Iain. Looking forward to see how
you're going to top the last video (which was great).

I'm sure Iain will put together something amazing--he always does such a
good job with it.  I'll host it when Iain's ready-and probably take down the
train1 and r4-6 videos at the same time.  I'm going to archive the train1,
robotics4-6 and any other videos, at some point, on a CDR.

Calum