 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2024
2023  |  2025
Subject:
With Regards to Friday Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:43:57 GMT

So I'm geting all geared up for this year's CNE. This is the two weeks I get
to play on some of the best and the baddest European flats (large
non-coaster rides built for spining in just about every concieveable
direction) that travel around North America, making their rare stop in
Toronto.

-Dopple Looping (Schwarzkopf, Dopple Loops with additional trackway curve)
-G Force (Soriani + Moser, Top Star Tour)
-Orbiter (Tivoli, Orbiter)
-Crazy Flip (Soriani + Moser, Super Loop on Top)
-Drop of Fear (Moser Rides, Space Gravity Tower 4)

Plus some old favourites. Of course, I always spend most of my time on the
Top Star Tour, as it's just about the only one in the world! And in fact,
Drop of Fear is the world's only Gravity Tower by Moser.

Isn't it funny how the Ex opens this Friday evening?

Do you see where I'm going with this? :)

So yeah, for sure I'm gonna head down to the harbourfront after dinner.
Question is, is anyone else interested in doing so as well? Just a heads-up,
something to think about beforehand.

    Iain