 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17847
Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young wrote:

We also discussed the meaning of the word "retain", and the most sensible answer
was that if someone pulls on the robot, the can must come along. So if the robot
simply backs the can into a corner, it has not retained the can.

Hope that is a reasonably accurate summary of what we discussed!

Argh.  I just wasted my entire evening then, building a robot that would have
qualified based on the webpage, but now not.

Grr.

...I guess that's my punishment or Karma for not showing up.  :)

-Iain

yopu still need to figure out which one's heavier and only hold onto the
heaviest at the end of the 3 minutes

Dave K