 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17561
  Re: my bacon hero - OT - no lego

(...) replying to my own post - taboo? (URL) night I got the bacon out. today, I will replicate and try to IMPROVE on the bacon sandwich. Maybe I will have a camera in a plastic baggie(1) to document the glorious event. Chris 1. to keep the grease (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

Right off the top, I want to say that Janey did "warn" me that this was not going to be a good idea, and I might not survive the night. Well, its been 8hr since "the bacon event day" and I'm alive. ** those offended by pork, might want to stop (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my bacon hero - OT - no lego

Ideal for a BLT: (URL) A> (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) snip (...) that was your snowstorm?? on this side of the lake, we had it a little worse-- (URL) And this was the good picture--after I dug the car out from under the snow... Dave K (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) Well after you didnt take my warning, I took things into my own hands, and prayed to (URL) Saint Anthony, Patron Saint of Bacon> (...) Relieved to hear that, although even through the storm and the distance, I could hear your arteries (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Storm... was - Bacon popcorn, was - something else.

(...) Was the military called in??? (...) WOW, for once I can finally say, I think you all SOUTH of 7 got hit worse than us NORTH... yes we had snow, yes there was some shovelling (well, not for me, but the boys in this house) but school wasn't even (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Storm... was - Bacon popcorn, was - something else.

(...) Wow - just be careful of all that tree mold... (URL) throw it out after 1 week! -Rob "bah humbug" A> (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) 1. are you even allowed to post in here anymore? i thought you were an OBB man? 2. re: your slight snow fall. WA, waaaa, wa. cry me a river hamilton boy. want less snow, move to Toronto. 3. my snow pic was taken VERY early on in the storm. and (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) OK, first off, how hard was it for you to even "joke" type about prayer, and add the word Saint. even the patron saint of bacon. (...) that wasn't screaming. that was the sound of my back crying after the HUGE more than Hamiltonians big dig. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

--snip-- (...) I don't really care about whatever it is you've been writing about... I just want to know if you are you going to beat your JLUG 'thread' for post count? Tim (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) LOL, you know me too well. My fingers were burning the entire time. (...) Yes, even with your corruption, the good does outweigh (the dripping in grease, fried, refried, battered and double fried again, artery clogging, very evil or porkishly (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) yes babe, I know you..... just like you know me... and im not even talking biblically. Although.... never mind. (...) WOW - that gave me a nice idea janey. thanks. I did a bit more surfing, and I found THIS great food idea I want to try at (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) When are you having me over for dinner? Janey "Pass the TUMs, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) Tim, Im a bit sad to have to report that All that is left of my once GREAT JLUG post is all but a memory. I dont think i will ever be able to recreate those great diatribes. sigh. with regret. Chris Maybe if you ask Ross, he can resurrect the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) well, ever since you got me the hand mixer, and we made home made bread after that last OBB train show, I've got a new recipe i want to try, using a different yeast. you up for it? Chris roll'n in dough (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) I read this post a few days ago; it was like watching the unfolding of a beautiful, yet strangely intriguing culinary horror story. Something that I want to try, but feel dirty for admitting it. Then I remember somebody sending me this link: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) Mike, Thank you for your very kind words. I do this bacon stuph for people like you and me. Common every day "joe's" Last night, I was at my local grocery store, and saw bacon, on sale. Thats all I'm saying for now. Chris (17 years ago, 21-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)