 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17572
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 01:44:09 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

snip

The weather was perfect, the huge storm that was predicted, came, and I felt
like it would be just right to hide, and be snowed in.
<<http://www.thepyroguys.com/bacon/bacon01.jpg>>

snip

Regards Chris

my next post will detail my next phase, the bacon quesadillas

that was your snowstorm??  on this side of the lake, we had it a little worse--

<http://sandysparky.net/gallery/200712_home/100_2778<http://sandysparky.net/albums/200712_home/100_2778.thumb.jpg>>

And this was the good picture--after I dug the car out from under the snow...

Dave K

1. are you even allowed to post in here anymore? i thought you were an
OBB man?

2. re: your slight snow fall.  WA, waaaa, wa.  cry me a river hamilton
boy.  want less snow, move to Toronto.

3. my snow pic was taken VERY early on in the storm. and unlike your
PHOTOSHOPPED pic, mine is real.

Chris