 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17574
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:06:50 GMT

--snip--

but, the internet is good.

Chris

I don't really care about whatever it is you've been writing about... I just
want to know if you are you going to beat your JLUG 'thread' for post count?

Tim