 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17578
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:26:39 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
--snip--

but, the internet is good.

Chris

I don't really care about whatever it is you've been writing about... I just
want to know if you are you going to beat your JLUG 'thread' for post count?

Tim

Tim, Im a bit sad to have to report that All that is left of my once
GREAT JLUG post is all but a memory.

I dont think i will ever be able to recreate those great diatribes.

sigh.

with regret.

Chris

Maybe if you ask Ross, he can resurrect the Robotic cat thread? Im sure
those bits of data still float around somewhere?