 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17598
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:27:16 GMT

Michael Huffman wrote:
Right off the top, I want to say that Janey did "warn" me that this was not
going to be a good idea, and I might not survive the night.

Well, its been 8hr since "the bacon event day" and I'm alive.

** those offended by pork, might want to stop reading now **

I read this post a few days ago; it was like watching the unfolding of a
beautiful, yet strangely intriguing culinary horror story.  Something that I
want to try, but feel dirty for admitting it.  Then I remember somebody sending
me this link:

http://www.baconsalt.com/

And had the same thoughts... But then I should remember the rule of thumb,
"every dish can be made better with bacon in it."  So, thank you, Chris, for
documenting this gastronomical journey.  Let me know when you stumble upon the
perfect recipe for bacon flavored ice-cream.

--Mike (off to ponder the nature of good and evil of pork products)

Mike,

Thank you for your very kind words. I do this bacon stuph for people
like you and me. Common every day "joe's"

Last night, I was at my local grocery store, and saw bacon, on sale.

Thats all I'm saying for now.

Chris