 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17577
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:26:33 GMT

I did a bit more surfing, and I found THIS great food idea I want to try
at home:

http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_tacotown

Okay, I'm in, but I draw the line at the Pizza.
When are you having me over for dinner?

Janey "Pass the TUMs, Red Brick"