 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17576
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:21:18 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
Janey Cook wrote:
Right off the top, I want to say that Janey did "warn" me that this was not
going to be a good idea, and I might not survive the night.
Well after you didnt take my warning, I took things into my own hands, and
prayed to <http://www.mcphee.com/items/11767.html Saint Anthony, Patron Saint of
Bacon>

OK, first off, how hard was it for you to even "joke" type about prayer,
and add the word Saint.  even the patron saint of bacon.

LOL, you know me too well.  My fingers were burning the entire time.

yes babe, I know you..... just like you know me... and im not even
talking biblically.  Although.... never mind.

but, the internet is good.

Yes, even with your corruption, the good does outweigh (the dripping in grease,
fried, refried, battered and double fried again, artery clogging, very evil or
porkishly disturbingly) bad.

Janey "Red Brick"

WOW - that gave me a nice idea janey. thanks.

I did a bit more surfing, and I found THIS great food idea I want to try
at home:

http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_tacotown

Chris