 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17570
Re: Storm... was - Bacon popcorn, was - something else.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:14:40 GMT

Of course, since a storm was pending, we stayed inside... and we finally did get
our tree up, (which is 15 days late for me) and watched movies.  We did avoid
all bacon concoctions.

Wow - just be careful of all that tree mold...
http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9ed63d43-0406-42de-a3e6-a47cedbd6fe7

and throw it out after 1 week!

-Rob "bah humbug" A>