 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17573
Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 01:47:54 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
Right off the top, I want to say that Janey did "warn" me that this was not
going to be a good idea, and I might not survive the night.

Well after you didnt take my warning, I took things into my own hands, and
prayed to <http://www.mcphee.com/items/11767.html Saint Anthony, Patron Saint of
Bacon>

OK, first off, how hard was it for you to even "joke" type about prayer,
and add the word Saint.  even the patron saint of bacon.

Well, its been 8hr since "the bacon event day" and I'm alive.

Relieved to hear that, although even through the storm and the distance, I could
hear your arteries screaming for mercy.

that wasn't screaming. that was the sound of my back crying after the
HUGE more than Hamiltonians big dig.  and NO, we dont have that mayor
any more, so the army was NOT called out to help with the dig.

** those offended by pork, might want to stop reading now **

As you might have read from my previous posts, I found a web page of a guy who
made a few mega bacon "meals." I saw room for improvement, and thought today
was the day.

Too much free time + Chris' mind = scary bacon thoughts.

I snipped MOST of the bacon assault story.  I can not bear to see it again.

I was a bit concerned about trans fats, so I opted for the 0 trans fat
popcorn.

Oh of course, that popcorn with kill ya, please do be cautious...

yes, caution. i did mention the STEAM from the hot popcorn right?

For the love of pork, someone keep this man away from the internet, before he
fries again.

Janey "Red Brick"

but, the internet is good.

Chris