 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1541
Re: Jeff Elliott's Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:54:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Martin Legault writes:
Calum.... I could sure use all those green bricks you aren't using...

Uh, get yer mitts off my green!  Damn youngsters (pumps shotgun) :)

plates/track. My bridge that I brougth at Train 1 had 2 plates/track and train
were spinning in the slope (especialy since it was curving at the same time).

Actually, I forgot about that yes.  My diesel locomotive had trouble up the
hill.  I can load them up with lead ballast (just have to take out of my
Mindstorms stuff) but others will have to mod their locomotives to be a
little heavier.

On an other subjet, I'm not sure to be there for train2, but if I do, I'll
bring only some rolling stock. I had a building frenzy between train1 and my
present trip.

We'll really miss you if you can't make it, so try hard to make it!*

Calum

* you're exempt if you're part of the next 10,000 :)