 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1600
Re: Carlsbad coasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 03:01:43 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

From the way Martin was answering I didn't think you knew quite what he • was
on about, (or he didn't know) but clearly you already knew everything I • told
you and then some! Silly me!

It's just stuff that's pretty commonly discussed on r.r-c, that's all. In
other worlds, I was looking at pictures of Euro-MIR at EuropaPark (Mack's
own park in Germany).
http://www.somecoasters.com/main/coasters/euromir/euromir.html . Looks
*STUNNING*. I can't believe the structure on this thing. It's like... it's
floating around between office buildings. :)

So have you managed to ride Pterodon Flyers? I couldn't talk my way on to
it, something about needing to be under a certain height or some such • rot...
and do you like Fire or Ice better?

To ride Pteradon Flyers, or Dueling Dragons, I would have to have visited
IOA :) Which I have not. Perhaps this fall! My big trip this year is Texas
in 3 weeks. 3 SixFlags parks. Who-hoo!

I'll see what I can do, I have them here somewhere. No promises.

Understood! But excited regardless.

    Iain