 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1554
Re: Jeff Elliott's Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:07:55 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

Hi Jeff,

you have a big project on hand,

a few comment here, your track are slope are a little steep, looking at the
picture, it 's look like you a 1 brick/track elevation, you should limit to 2
plates/track. My bridge that I brougth at Train 1 had 2 plates/track and train
were spinning in the slope (especialy since it was curving at the same time).

If you wish to go along with 1 brick/track, put some weight in your locomotive,
have light weigth car and possibly put 2 loco in front of your train.

but my advise sitck with 2 plates/track rules.

I normally stick to either 1p/seg or 2p/seg, but the siding that goes up
the
mountain is simply too high... it would be too long.  Fortunately, it
*is*
a siding, so no-one needs to send up an engine that can't handle it.

The outer mainline maxes at 1 plate per segment, and the inner at 2pps,
believe.  That way no trains have to get stuck...

Thanks for the feedback, though!

Jeff E