 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1604
Re: Carlsbad coasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:59:08 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

<after a bit more digging around sites> AIIII... I drove right past
EuropaPark last summer and didn't stop. Some coaster buff I am, I was too
busy blasting along the Autobahn at 200 klicks on my way to Heidelberg to
bother stopping.

Sounds like a ride in itself. ;)

    Iain