 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15213
Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Gabriele Biffi wrote:

There's the same problem here on Lugnet: if you're reading this from the Lugnet
web site, just look over the "reply" icon, there's a "View raw message" link.
Try it...

The address shown for me is :

<lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> (that is, it's been mangled, if you
"view raw message" for THIS post you'll see what I mean)

Todd put in a way for you to force-mangle your addresses. Not perfect since the
coding can be decoded with clever enough coding to allow for every possible
variant, but it's there for you if you want to use it.

To activate it you have to go through email setup again, IIRC.

Hope that helps.