 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15205
15204  |  15206
Subject:
Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:53:54 GMT

I have an email address I uses exclusively for MOCPages.  I just
received eBay account fraud spam directed to that email address.

I've looked at my MOCPages pages and couldn't find anywhere where this
address is displayed.

Has anyone heard anything about MOCPages being harvested for spam?

Derek