 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13276
Re: Laser Leveled tramways... well, not really
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 02:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

How about putting the SMART crate-carrying
gantry crane "on the ropes"?... Adding a
claw that can snag a crate and lift it is the
next step. It could grab crates from a special
train, transport them somewhere else over the
layout, place them down again, etc.

I am so lost.  The rtlToronto layout has
crates moving around little LEGO models of
smarts?!!?

   No, I just think it would be much cooler if the elements of the scenery (like
the cablecar or tramway) interacted with the trains, such as loading or
unloading things.

--
Brian Davis