 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13271
Re: Laser Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:55:21 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Well, fluff might be moving on, you never know :)  Some fluff is kinda useless,
others, which are usually the more Toronto-oriented or "weird stuff we all
appreciate" type of thing is certainly good.

I would not want to change the way we handle this form for the world.
(Well maybe, having the world would be pretty cool)

However you want to define what we discuss here is up to you.  The point
is we come close to generating more messages then every other local
group in the world combined.  That's a lot to go through.  Some people
can't keep up with it.

So if there is something important that needs to be decided on with in
the group.  Particularly if there is a dependency on getting a response.
  We need to remember to direct mail the parties involved.

Basically it comes down to... We can't do a train show without Jeremy.
Has anyone email Jeremy to ask him about either of the shows. :-)

Derek