 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13262
Re: Laser Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:35:16 GMT

PS-I guess our next event is in April, Dave?

Frank called me on the weekend--he's pretty much keen on us being there but I
mentioned that we had to sign off on it first.

So as long as the consensus is good, I'll give him a shout this week.  Or do we
want to talka bout it at dinner?

Well, the consensus was okay, right?  If they're not in a rush, I guess it could
wait until after Friday night?

Calum