 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13267
Re: Laser Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:42:18 GMT

month to talk about it, so he's fine until after dinner this friday

We need to talk to Jeremy soon then.

are we actually going to take a trip to Newmarket on saturday?  do I need to
stay 'in town'?

well, JohnG was really eager about it.  I just got busted doing 72 in a 40 zone,
so...I don't feel like driving but I will if needed :)

-not gonna spill a drink on Chris at this dinner

Dave will promise not spill a drink.
Chris will promise not break a finger.
And I promise to make better backups of /events/lego*

Calum
* - We had a disk failure last week.