 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13258
Re: Laser Level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:43:36 GMT

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:11:06 -0800 (PST), Derek Raycraft <djr@rogers.com> wrote:
I picked up a laser level on the weekend.  It was on at canadian tire
for $23 down from $60.  I figured for that price it was worth a try to
see if it would help with setting up the train layout.

Bought one!  You should of built one!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/jdkalpin/thelevel.htm

After all isn't the point to spend $230 on Lego to do what can be
accomplished by something you can buy for $23?

-Rob A>