 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12301
Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:38:35 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Anyone else want to weigh in on "no tower creation"  Steve is yes, DaveK is yes.
Derek?  Chris?  Rob?  Bruce?

Calum

I've got  the headphones CRANKED and am listening to the FULL version of
this:

http://users.belgacom.net/treets_reservesite/dubdub.html

in some vain attempt to regain my dwindling youth,

DUB DUB, ya'll

.----------------------------------------new
topic------------------------------------

OK, really.  someone call me and explain why we FORGET the +1  -1 if its
a Sunday rule set. and  JUST GIVE A FLAT BONUS for correct colour tower,
and/or a bonus for tower in your home  square.

5 tall tower (mixed colour)  using Fib's method would be:  8 points.

~THEN~

if its solid correct colour, BONUS of 10 points.  (real value to be decided)

~AND~

if its in your home square BONUS of 10 points (real value to be decided)

Using the patented  Chris Method (tm) (r) (C) of bonus, an expert like
me could get 28 for that tower.

and a REAL winer, like Gerg would have to build a simple 8 tall tower to
beat it.......

A flat bonus would not unfairly "penalize" new members when going up
against MY great robots, or some other good players like Bruce, or the
Robs.

Chris

NOW I must go and decorate my home with open FLAME, and various other
film industry quality Special effects.