 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12272
Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
So, people are required to stack?

Yeah, that's the consensus I read from Dave and Derek.  The question is stacking
so hard that pushing bricks needs to be there at the entry level?

Greg, do you think you can build a block stacker?

Maybe one should start by asking all the people who have entered past
block-stacking events...

Then, ask Dave if grabbing a 2x2x2 cube is harder than a 4x4x4 cube (used in
past events)

From my experience, I'd say block stacking is NOT an easy event.  And,
personally, I really like the idea of an event where builders of different
levels can compete.

Also, is 30 blocks enough?  Is that 15 black & 15 white?

The rulepage says 30 of each, right?  Total 60.

That's what it says, but I didn't read it that way.