 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7924 (-20)
  Re: DCC party?

(...) Chris, you have far too much time on your hands. Go sell some fireworks or something. As for Hondas-- My first car was the classic '79 Honda Civic hatchback. Cost me 1 dollar to make it all 'official' like. Was in the family for 3 years but I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

(...) 18" is PERFECT!!!!! just walk away from this one calum. if you want 12" then you build at 12. I'm going for all the space we can muster. (...) damn you and your stock footage of the Lego Zoo event. Chris (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) The new Corolla I like the shape of. Agreed, very youthful. But it's too small. The Camry on the other hand, ugh. It looks like a Buick. I sat in one and i found it to be rather bland. It won the "2002 Women's Automotive Good House Keeping (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

(...) That's why the word "tentative" is in the title of the page and on this subject line too. To weed out any problems before it goes truly public (ie, readable by noncore participants (ie, the types who don't see each other at Swiss Chalet or (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

(...) I'm sure this was just an oversight by calum who is over worked and under paid. (poor, dear, calum. tsk tsk tsk) !!!N O T !!!!! Ok, Wayne, Derek you are both correct. in the rice will be BOTH black and white bricks. I even think it has be (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

(...) It was my understanding there would be brick sorting too. This is what Chris was describing to people at the road show when people asked what our next contest was going to be. (...) It was an equal number of black and white bricks, but both (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) I thought the new Toyota line up was anything *but* boring. It's certainly reflected in the atmosphere in the commercials, dealerships, and when you sit in the vehicle. The new Corolla/Camry are aimed at a younger crowd. I think you should (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

(...) The game has been simplified, namely no sorting of white bricks from black bricks. That's a little disappointing, but suits me fine since I haven't got that far yet. However, if there is one rule I'd like to see changed, it's the "fits within (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto14 Tentative Event Information Posted

Hi folks, Here's the latest info on rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part: (URL) has the rulesheet and other useful information. Debate if these are accepatble rules. We'll finalize in a week or two. Calum (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) It's very nice. John gave me a ride to the dealership tonight and I took delivery of a brand new 2003 Accord LX-G. So far it's easy to drive, has all the power I'd want out of it, and is nicely built. Major highlights were: Honda's quality (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks, but...

(...) Yeah, air conditioners have this nasty habit of ripping the moisture out of your room along with the heat. You're supposed to make sure they lean out the window just a bit so the water can give the little birdies a place to make mudpies (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto

(...) Hey Andrew! The tent is a hexagonal structure with sides each about six feet long. In our situation, we had a 6 foot (two PNLTC half modules) by 12 foot train layout. We basically took up the center between two opposing sides, leaving a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

  Re: HC314 sticker

(...) That was me... I was wrong you were right.... :) for once... Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Dave: Now I know I am not your credit card, but I would bet that you paid $75 USD for that Mars Rover. When the rover was first shown at the Toy Fair in New York in February, the price was $90, but when it first showed up at Shop@Home (did you (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Rule

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:HHMvBp.K7K@lugnet.com... (...) packing (...) up (...) up (...) From reading all the replies, being rushed at the end of a display event seems to be a fairly common problem. Our group (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) I seem to recall reading something like that in the transcript. However the instructions show no RCX incorporations at all. The rover, when fully built, appears to have room 'inside' for an RCX, but I'm trying to work out in my mind how to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Hi Dave, If I remember correctly, at the BricksWest keynote Brad Justus mentioned that the MER was designed to work with an RCX. Is there any indication or instructions for that included with the set? Thanks, Paul D. (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Ahh, the clouds have cleared and my vision has been restored! Nicly done Steve. That sale price is much closer to the value of the set, imho. Alas, the problems with owning the first one on the block--an extra 15 dollars! Oh well. Still a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) The purpose of this post was not that the set was available from Shop@Home or if some people got it or not, it was to inform people that this is a new set and it is already on sale! (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact