 Space / 25890
Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:13:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.space, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
    I was just browsing the Shop@Home website when I stubbled across the NEW
Mars Exploration Rover. The MSRP of this set is $89.99 USD and it is now on sale
for $74.99 USD. This is valid in Canada and I think in the US too. Go grab those
rovers! Chek it out here:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=7471&CatID=%7B390B0B93%2D3F45%2D47D2%2DAF9A%2DB3A0BB4AD569%7D

Steve M.

Got it, see pics of it being built here:

http://sparky.i989.net/legop6.htm

(scroll down to bottom)

But didn't we already discuss
this?

The purpose of this post was not that the set was available from Shop@Home or if
some people got it or not, it was to inform people that this is a new set and it
is already on sale!

Ahh, the clouds have cleared and my vision has been restored!  Nicly done Steve.

That sale price is much closer to the value of the set, imho.  Alas, the
problems with owning the first one on the block--an extra 15 dollars!

Oh well.

Still a great set, and lots of potential--many Technic pieces for a good price
(now) :)

Dave K