 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7809 (-20)
  Re: Water Tank in 8454?

(...) Really? Well I saw some of the picture and basically the whole truck is empty, so I don't think taking out the engine would be necessary and as for the steering mechanism....well I have to buy the model to actually see how it is and how much (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Water Tank in 8454?

(...) Going off of what little I remember from seeing this model over four months ago, I believe the back half of it can be emptied out fairly well if you're willing to strip out the engine. You might also need to disable a fair amount of the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Water Tank in 8454?

I was thinking, could a water tank be placed inside 8454 Rescue Truck? You know, like place a plastic tank and a Lego Technic air tank to help the water shoot through the cannon on top of the truck with pressure? Has anyone tried or thought of this? (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4093...interesting...

(...) I was thinking of buying that set but then I realized that it is almost useless. Anyway, I didn't leave the store without buying anything. :P I bought the Extreme Off-Roader sine it seemed like a cool set and the Back-Hoe Loader wasn't there (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 4093...interesting...

(...) I bought a 'new' set the other day, but used it as part of the $50 minimum to get a free 4105 bucket. (...) This is my favorite 'fun' set so far this year... maybe longer. I just love the playability of this set. (...) I'm curious to know if (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Hobby Show 2003 - Reminder and Update

This is just a brief note to remind everyone of this upcoming event. For those who may not yet be familiar with 'The Hobby Show' I wanted to take a minute to give you an overview. It is a large public show which focuses on a variety of hobbies and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) I guess that since everyone wants a Skeleton there won't be 'nough to go around... but i'd be interested in the Pharoah fig! (What quantities are you offering? Are there more than 5 Pharoah's?) I only have a few Town figs left...but none with (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) I'd be interested in some Stormtroopers and skeletons Calum. I'll bring what smiley minifgs that I have tomorrow... john (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003

(...) I too blame John... :) I hit the TRU by my house yesterday. Following Calum's advice, I bought a Jango Fett Slave I, and then the rest was a blur... something to do with seeing a $40 Yoda.... $116 total bill... 2 free 500 piece tubs... ummm... (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) Basic Town figures. Classic smilie faces. ie, Soccer Bus teams :) Calum (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Well, it's really official now, sports fans

(...) And you complained about the paint! :-) Congratulations David! Derek (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HH5t3n.1n5J@lugnet.com... (...) Congradulations, it's something I could never do, because I can't *stand* the thought of mowing lawns. :) Iain (inuendo fridays) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) What are you looking for. I'm interested in the Stormtroopers and Skeletons. Derek (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Well, it's really official now, sports fans

I am now a homo...wner... Eeep! Took me 35 years to come out of the closet, and now I own one. So I'll be broke for the next 30ish years... That'll place me right at retirement. Perfect. Now I debate--whether 'tis better to have yon LEGO collection (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) its a WHACK of fun!!!! as I've said come by the shop and learn about the "clutch." in fact, it got a bit quite here, so as a "treat" I booted around the warehouse (again) and while VERY SLOWLY doing donut's I realized that I never did finish (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Minifig Nation: Represent

Hey guys, I have a number of minifigures which I would like to trade: -Stormtroopers -Skeletons -Lobots -Lukes -Weird mummy characters from Curse of the Pharoah. Anyone interested in them or trading for town minifiguresÉ Calum (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) So do people take you too seriously when you forget to put in the smilies. :-) I mean when you do put them in people often take you too seriously so if you forget them what happens. But that's beside the point. (...) I want to drive a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) i think i have a solution. come by the shop, and for a small fee (equal to the price of lego) I'll let you drive around in a forklift truck. you can play with the 3 stage hydraulic ram all ya want. Chris (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  I need help.

So back when Joda's were new and Zellars had just gotten them they had a BOGOHP and I ended up getting two thinking they'd be good for parts. Then I got one as a gift which gave me three. One more then I really wanted. I considered selling it, but (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: homes (was Re: More officialness for sports fans...)

(...) DON'T YOU EVER, EVER, post stuff like this while I'm at work and entice me to click on the link as a customer walks in the door!!!! you Bast--- Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact