 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7801
Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:30:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

<snip>

Jeff VW
Caved in and hit TRU again. Do I mlame Jeff E or Yoda?

Blame John.  I do :)

Thanks John!

Dave K

I too blame John... :)

I hit the TRU by my house yesterday.  Following Calum's advice,
I bought a Jango Fett Slave I, and then the rest was a blur...

something to do with seeing a $40 Yoda....

$116 total bill...

2 free 500 piece tubs...

ummm... lots of stares from other customers that an adult like myself would
go on a Lego Shopping Spree...

brief conversation with Store Director (thats the Big Store Manager for
those not of TRU organization speak) about big pile of LEGO sets in my hands
(bit of satire: "I figure you'd be here with a 50% off sale")...

Trunk full...

bedroom already hitting the Lego saturation point...

Oh well that was fun.  I can't wait until TRU has another clearance sale,
and hopefully encompasses more than just Starwars.  (Derek, I think I need help
also.)  Unfortunately, I've already had fun on forklifts (and hummers for that
matter...)

Ben