 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7800
Re: Minifig Nation: Represent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:30:04 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey guys,

I have a number of minifigures which I would like to trade:

-Stormtroopers
-Skeletons

What are you looking for.  I'm interested in the Stormtroopers and
Skeletons.

Basic Town figures.  Classic smilie faces.  ie, Soccer Bus teams :)

Calum