 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7762
Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:20:23 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

<snip>

Jeff E

PS:  So I'm in the middle of trying to decide whether to move to Irvine,
CA (not far from Carlsbad), or Kingston, ON.  Susan has correctly
observed that I'd rather be 3 hours from rtlToronto than 1 hour from
Legoland California.  Just goes to show.

It's like 'A nice place to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there...'--LLC, great
to visit, maybe even for a few times, but living close to it?  rtlToronto is
much more exciting--we're entertaining *all* the time!  You can't grow bored
'cause there's new adventures just around every corner.  ANd you'll never know
when Calum's gonna lose it due to other people's grammatical gaffs! :)

That's *gaffes*.

With me:  "Calum will gaff you for your gaffes."

Kingston it is! :)

Dave K
-who wants all his LEGO buddies to at least stay in S. Ontario :)

Jeff E