 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7758
Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:

Look for Oakwood. Looks nice and pretty, though they don’t sohw the activity rooms.
sohw? Notice how Chris missed this one..

Gee, scroll up slightly to the Rivergrove community centre:

rtlToronto16: Waterwings

Design a robot to launch down the circular waterslide, swim the length of the pool, climb into the hot tub, and relax. First robot to relax, wins. Consolation prize to the robot that gets to the bottom of the deep end fastest.

:)

Jeff E

PS: So I’m in the middle of trying to decide whether to move to Irvine, CA (not far from Carlsbad), or Kingston, ON. Susan has correctly observed that I’d rather be 3 hours from rtlToronto than 1 hour from Legoland California. Just goes to show.

Always listen to the wife :)

Jeff VW Caved in and hit TRU again. Do I Blame Jeff E or Yoda?

Much better...