 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7796
7795  |  7797
Subject:
Well, it's really official now, sports fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:30:59 GMT

I am now a homo...wner...

Eeep!

Took me 35 years to come out of the closet, and now I own one.

So I'll be broke for the next 30ish years...

That'll place me right at retirement.

Perfect.

Now I debate--whether 'tis better to have yon LEGO collection in the upper
reaches of the abode, or down in the cellar.

The debate shall continue.

Blasted garage is too small for my truck!  Igits!

Dave K