 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7841
Re: Well, it's really official now, sports fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:37:46 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

I am now a homo...wner...

Congradulations, it's something I could never do, because I can't *stand*
the thought of mowing lawns.  :)

    Iain (inuendo fridays)

You know, I told Susan that right after we get our house, I was going to
pour gas over the lawn and torch the grass so I wouldn't have to mow it.

Then I went to California - the *climate* does it *for* you!  You can
hear the grass screaming at noon.

Of course, the Lego would bleach like you wouldn't believe...

Jeff E