 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7840
Re: how i spent my Canada Day holiday....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:45:17 GMT

O.T. no lego stuff here. stop reading. If you want lego info read some
other Lug.

I was on the way to Niagara Falls to shoot fireworks, where as you can
see by this neat-o pic of me......

Hey.  I was in Niagara Falls, but I had to work.  I was not working on
Monday, however.  On Canada Day, I was at the Home Depot near the QEW
that they are building keeping cars out of the construction site.

It wasn't too bad because across the street there is the carnival (some
sort of Park) and they had a Canada Day Parade ending there, so I got to
see the parade (from a distance and watching it end).

http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/12-shell.jpg

I'm one of the few (87ish)  in Canada authorized (and lucky enough) to
get to load and fire a 12" shells.  (that's VERY VERY big for what your
allowed to shoot in Canada )

yes, it was a BLAST

:)

Very Nice.  That is a cool picture of you beside the Niagara River, with
your very large fire work shell.

Ben