 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7807
7806  |  7808
Subject:
Water Tank in 8454?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:11:35 GMT

I was thinking, could a water tank be placed inside 8454 Rescue Truck? You know,
like place a plastic tank and a Lego Technic air tank to help the water shoot
through the cannon on top of the truck with pressure? Has anyone tried or
thought of this?

P.S. How about taking the RC unit from the RC Buggy and tranform the Extreme
Off-Roader into an Extreme RC Off-Roader?

Steve M.