 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7806
Re: 4093...interesting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
Hi.  I decided to buy two new sets yesterday at my TRU (at full retail).
Yikes!!

Anyways, I bought the microwheels set (which I just might part out completely
and put the majority of pieces into my brickshop).

I also got the Wild Wind-up Set (Inventor Series).  I thought some of the
models were very cute.

I was playing with the wind-up motor, which looks very nice, but really
sucks!!!

I went to put them into my set inventory list, and saw that there were only
5 people that claimed to own the set, and 3 of which are in our humble
group.

Just thought I'd bring that up.  Looks like there is some nice parts worth
keeping, like those silver flex-tubes, additional technic pieces like red
technic brick, etc.

Ben

    I was thinking of buying that set but then I realized that it is almost
useless. Anyway, I didn't leave the store without buying anything. :P I bought
the Extreme Off-Roader sine it seemed like a cool set and the Back-Hoe Loader
wasn't there yet. With a $10 off coupon and a FREE Creator bucket, it all adds
up to $57.50 CDN. Great deal! There were also a couple of new sets, World City,
4 Juniors (not available from Shop@Home yet), Gravity Games, Technic (no
Back-Hoe and Rescue Truck) and others. Anyway, how does the Micro-Wheels set
look? Are there great pieces? Is it worth it?

Steve M.