 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7660
Re: 4093...interesting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:59:10 GMT

huh??

dump your GF (Girl Friend?)

I could have just said in the first place, that I typically like nice things
which suck.  :)

    Iain (inuendo-day)

OH, your talking about the lego Brick vac

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1666

its nice, but its not like a real vacuum so it dose not suck.  I'm sure you can
use it just the same.  (smirk)

Chris

ouch

(good thing our humor is above that of a 12 year old other wise rtl would have
been booted off the lug years ago.)