 Technic / 10894
Re: Water Tank in 8454?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:44:15 GMT

     If you can fit two tanks in there, how about putting water in both,
pressurizing them both, and combine them in a single T right at the base of the
water cannon?

The overall volume remains the same.  What is the best ratio for space given to
water and space given to air?  Just make sure there is enough space provided for
compressed air which is the propellent.  Although, having a tank for water and a
seperate tank for air seems safer to me.  I don't know what would happen if
water made its way into the pump somehow.
Regards