 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7793
Re: I need help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:20:28 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

So I've gone from having 3 Joda's and thinking it's one too many to
having 7 Joda's and thinking I don't have enough.

I need help.

So do people take you too seriously when you forget to put in the
smilies. :-)
I mean when you do put them in people often take you too seriously so if
you forget them what happens.

But that's beside the point.

i think i have a solution.  come by the shop, and for a small fee (equal to
the price of lego) I'll let you drive around in a forklift truck.  you can
play with the 3 stage hydraulic ram all ya want.

I want to drive a forklift.  :-)

Derek