 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7134 (-20)
  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) I recently found the RIS2.0 at a Future Shop for $149. It had a $249 sticker on it, but it scanned in at $149. Should have bought two... -Greg (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Off Topic, Briefly: Delirium

"Wayne Young" <wayfer@nospam_rogers.com> wrote in message news:HDD0Dv.DtI@lugnet.com... (...) No problem, it was fun to make! (...) It's similar only in that it drops. The Giant Frisbee floor has 8 panels that each come down individually - Psyclone (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Off Topic, Briefly: Delirium

Thanks for putting together and posting the Delerium video, Iain, I must have played it 10 times. The ride looks awesome. Does Psyclone have a dropping floor of some sort too? (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Off Topic, Briefly: Delirium

I had been asked so many times over the last 4 days "So which is better?!" that I thought I'd write up a little report on my experiences with Delirium, the first Giant Frisbee by HUSS residing at Paramount's Kings Island. :) The which-is-better (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Meeting for AFOL who can`t make it to Toronto.

(...) Gerard... thanks for taking the time to post this. It's very well written. (...) I agree. rtlToronto has a rich history and does a good job of representing the LEGO fans and community in the Toronto area. But wimps like me don't always want to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Meeting for AFOL who can`t make it to Toronto.

We are looking to organize an meeting like the rtlToronto Dinners, but at a location outside of the GTA. This is not at all a movement to form another group other than rtlToronto since we don`t want to split up people. We just would like to organize (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...

(...) We can always play with this at Train 4-5... Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...

(...) Sweet, I'll play with this tonight*.... I wanted to point out that eyesore before, but I never got around to it... (...) I have been looking at their stuff, and it is Tres Bein... That is so not the right spelling... Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...

(...) I'm trying to scrap the 4 train yard modules at the bottom, and put 2 train yard modules to the side, so they're below the dock structures/water and left of the train station. This will add to the overall 'squareness' of the layout, which (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...

I was looking at the MonLUG railyard, and noticed it's on the INSIDE of the layout. It's only 4 tracks wide, but I think that means they can easily drop trains from inside the layout onto the yard area, and retire trains as well. We should consider (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dave K... & dinner & C= 64

I really was wondering how long it would take for you to post that easter egg. its very much out of character for you to take 3 days. (...) I just knew it. I've always been suspicious of those french guys. this just confirms what I've secretly (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dave K... & dinner & C= 64

(...) Just because I spent so long trying to do it: from (URL) Upgrade ROMs Most Original ROM bugs were squashed. BASIC commands and capabilities very much like the Commodore 64's. Now includes a tiny ML monitor and IEEE-488 disk operability. Easter (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dave K... & dinner & C= 64

(...) (URL) the emulator (URL) a bunch of C64 games There are a wide variety of resources on the 'net. Dave K (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dave K... & dinner & C= 64

Dave, what was/is the name of the C=64 emulator you showed us at the LEGO dinner? I've been inspired to see if I can get Impossible Mission. Chris "..Stay a while... Stay F O R E V E R ; Haa ahhahhahahha" (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A couple of train4.5 bits...

Buildings for rent: I realized I may have a lot of buildings to borrow, and I'm in process of tearing down my old modules. I have apartment buildings, factories, small shops etc. So, if you have gaps in your layout, I can lend you a building! Just (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

(...) Ain't that the truth, brother. I expect Chris to pull that logo out any second now. Calum (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

(...) Thanks for the warm welcome, it was good meeting you too! Lugnet is such a great resource, I am glad I finally joined. Best Regards, Wayne rtlToronto -- AGSCBGVFCSB! (rot13 ;-) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

I was scanning the list of new members on the Lugnet Home Page, and saw Wayne's name on there. Hey Wayne: Welcome to Lugnet as an official member. It was nice to finally meet you after hearing about you in the contests and reading your already many (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

I am going to Toronto today and tomorrow and comming through Kitchener, does anyone know of any R.I.S. 2.0 sets at around $200 or less? Gerard (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) I was there today. It seemed well stocked to me, but then I hadn't been there in a while and my local Zellers store has less LEGO in it than your average Goodwill store. I was pleasantly surprised by a few things: 1) The place is still being (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact