 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7118
Re: Wayne is a Lugnet Member...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:49:01 GMT

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:04:17 +0000, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

I was scanning the list of new members on the Lugnet Home Page, and saw
Wayne's name on there.

Hey Wayne:

Welcome to Lugnet as an official member. It was nice to finally meet you
after hearing about you in the contests and reading your already many
posts.  (I guess I shouldn't miss so many dinners/ events).  :(

Ben Medinets (lugnet member 817)

Thanks for the warm welcome, it was good meeting you too! Lugnet is such a
great resource, I am glad I finally joined.

Best Regards,
Wayne

rtlToronto -- AGSCBGVFCSB! (rot13 ;-)