 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7125
Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:11:55 GMT

I was looking at the MonLUG railyard, and noticed it's on the INSIDE of the
layout.  It's only 4 tracks wide, but I think that means they can easily
drop trains from inside the layout onto the yard area, and retire trains as
well.

We should consider this somehow (typical PM comment, possibly undoable,
unknown impact)...

Calum