 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7127
Re: A couple of train4.5 bits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:13:22 GMT

Buildings for rent:
I realized I may have a lot of buildings to borrow, and I'm in process of
tearing down my old modules.  I have apartment buildings, factories, small
shops etc. So, if you have gaps in your layout, I can lend you a building!
Just let me know what kind of space you need to fill.

How to deal with the skip in the road between JeffVW and myself:
(This one's from MonLUG: Cute one, guys... :)

Sweet, I'll play with this tonight*....

I wanted to point out that eyesore before, but I never got around to it...

Actually, we should all look at MonLUG's latest show-there's some good
inspiration there.  They do such a good job!
I have been looking at their stuff, and it is Tres Bein... That is so not
the right spelling...

Jeff VW

Skirt colour:
If anyone sees solid blue fabric, we should probably look into buying some
of it.

Calum